Make me a bettor man

Friday, January 26, 2007

Second Attempt you Muppet



Ok, second attempt at making $10k from $50. Opened a Poker Stars account and started to play $5-$10 STT’s. All was going swimmingly until I got a bit cocky. I had been running good and in my haste to hit the $1k mark I jumped up stakes really quickly. Lesson learnt. Playing $50 buy-ins with a $300 roll is risky when the variance monster decides to invite himself to the party. I tilted big-time after a couple of beats and very nearly did the whole roll. I knew I had a rigged account :) after a ridiculous suckout cost me $100. It seemed that as soon I had cleared the bonus I had to start losing every pot. Before it all went tits-up and the roll lost I withdrew the last $40, now this is a pikey move in the extreme. If you are on tilt do it properly son!!!! The task now was to find a new platform, less rigged, and build up again. I got a tip-off from a workmate about a site with loads of feeeeeesh :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home