Make me a bettor man

Friday, January 26, 2007

Hello FEEEEEEEEESH :)

This is the third attempt on a new platform that is full of feeesh. I took the remaining $40 out of Stars and put it in this new golden account. My results have been pretty amazing; sticking mainly to $10 buy-ins I have played shit loads of heads ups, 10,20 and 30 player STT’s and a few MTT’s with 500+ players. Without sounding like a cocky fucka the standard of play is woeful and I am going into every game at these pussy stakes with confidence. I suppose the time is now to up stakes. If I want to get to $10k from $50 I cannot play $10 buy-ins, especially Heads-ups, even if I win 70% of games it’ll be 2010 before I hit $10k pmsl. The thing is I am in no rush, and I am an advocate of the motto "find your stakes and beat it". So I am at a bit of a crossroad; the feesh swim in the $10 games and I should perhaps take the easy money? Be interesting to hear what others think. My game is good enough to play anything up to a $100 buy-in BUT the idea is to keep the bankroll intact, playing $10-$30 games until I hit $2k.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home