Make me a bettor man

Friday, January 26, 2007

Stats:
So 300+ games into the $50 - %10k challenge and some ups and downs.

Time for a stat review.
Well, here they are on Sharkscope - well they were until the fooker didn't import properly :(. Things looking ok at the moment. I cheated on the Cypto account by depositing another $100 when shit hit the fan, and the Stars account is rigged – the SUPER TILT form remark is proof of this as I don’t tilt :) . That account, and the $42 left in it was withdrawn to keep the challenge going and moved to Ongame, where even a 23% ROI puts me on Super Tilt – the cheeky cunts. I will keep the records on ‘scope for as long as possible but when the fin comes they will be off. The roll stands at $239, and no playing out the roll, so all good!

Playing at these crap stakes is not giving me the buzz, but the challenge is and I am determined to get to $10k.

Playing a bit tomorrow and this weekend so will try and keep the blog and bank rolling onwards and upwards.

ROLL = $239 - long way to go :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home