Make me a bettor man

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

SICK


If i didn't have the Shark Scope to back this up i would be called a liar. 80 games on this new platform, 44% ROI, YEP 44%, and the magic $500 mark has been achieved. With the roll on $400 i was hasty to push push push and entered 2X$10 heads up, 1X$10;5 seater STT and 1X$10 20 seater STT. I won them all - so as i am writing this i am pretty pleased with the remarkable run of results and the possibility that the target of $10,000 (a long way too go) might just be possible.


I am due a big swing soon though i suppose and it would be shitty if this coincided with a move up in stakes but that is the next step.


I think i need to set myself some rules for the challenge. Scope says total profit $508, the actual account holds $740 - big disparity - this is due to a $50 bonus being cleared, a run on the cash tables (.50 / $1) heads up cash - i sat down with $100 (25% of the roll at the time) and destroyed some chimp. I had watched him for about half an hour and could not stop myself from playing him. NOW, two things, i should never have sat down with %25 of my roll on a cash table - NOT THE FUCKING POINT OF THIS! and also can i count bonus payments and cash play to the roll?


Need some rules - and also a excel spreadsheeeeet thing to start tracking it all properly. I am off to the betfair forum to ask for one :)
Oh yeah did i say 44% ROI Fooooooooooooooooook me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home