Make me a bettor man

Friday, March 02, 2007

jeeeees


So, with the roll going upwards and past $800, then $900 i really, really wanted to get to $1k. I also decided i wanted to do this in one sitting whilst drinking :). All was going well, then i spun the roll to $998.75, shit the bed; only one more HU to win and landmark achieved........


Knock Knock.


Who's there?


Mr Variance, i have come to ruin your day and screw your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Can you pop by tomorrow? I only have to win one more?


HA HA Fuck u, no way, i have got me sleeping bag and i am here to stay!


Jeeeeeees......................well, i got a few bad beats. Pocket queens, i used to love seeing 4 titties in-front of me, now i hate them the lezzers. I cant win a pot when ahead. Then Mr Variance phone went.....................


Mind if i answer this?


No, go ahead, make my day


Hi.........................yeah.......................no problem......................see u here in a bit.


Then the door goes again. This big furry 8 foot bugger steps straight in. I had seen this person before but last time i was pissed we had a bit of a row and i told him not to come round again; he was not welcome.


Hey Variance!


Hey TILT MONSTER! How are you?


Good thanks, a little bored so i thought i would screw up this $50 - $10, 000 thing LOL.


Anyways, i spunked a bit. Guilty. Soooooooooo close yet so far and i have to get my head down again. Balance stands on $850 so no great damage and i have realised the force of the roll. When i had less than $100 i would play 'A' game for $10 HU's now i cannot concentrate on $20, or $30 HU so need to get my head together.


Tennis betting went well yesterday with three winner; then i went deep on Almagro before going to bed and did a chunk of the winnings. Oh yeah, i also did shit in the Dream Team, although the team did well, i went out for the second week running with the very same hand...................QQ LEZZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • hi there cheers for the comment on my blog, i responded on there. checked out your blog and gotta say hilarious!! added a link to my blog, maybe you could do same, i gonna check out your archives.

    PK69

    By Blogger Pokeking69, At March 06, 2007 3:47 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home