Make me a bettor man

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Lock me up.......

And bin the key. I am breaking all the rules. So, played cash, $50 HU, and a new couple of games called Craps and Roulette!!!!!!!!

I was happy playing away in the King of the Hill format and kept bubbbbblin. This tillted me somewhat and i needed to let off some steam and address the luck/fortune measures that were not being balanced.

Think i spun $30 into $130 on rouletted hitting number 8 when i needed it. And on Craps, which is my favourite table game, spun $50 into about $125. Then after getting bored at work whilst losing a $30 HU trying to represent the flush on the river against Villains Trips :( he still called - i decided that because i was not concentrating i should not be playing - but a bit of 1/2 nl cash wouldnt hurt :) so i sat down with $50 on a 3 seated turbo table and started to play super Agg. I was picking up all the little pots with steals, bluffs and reraises and built up to $80, then i did a stooopid bluff and donked my way back to $50. The best thing about this bluff was that i was now the table loon and everyone wanted a piece of me.

Next hand i get AA - raise to 4 one caller, flop 447 (2spades) i go for a check raise when Villain bets $5 i raise it up to $15 and he calls - turn a 10 of spades - mmmmmmmmmm. I didn't want to see this spade as i didnt hold one with my red aces and could well be behind. So i pushed :) and got called by AK off - one spade, the river was a heart and i was up to $100, then a really funny hand happened.

On the button (3 players remember) i am dealt 55 and raise to 3, one fold then BB reraises to 7. He is only playing $35 so i don't really give a shit about putting them all in here for a coin toss to finish the day off but decide to flat call and play the flop.

Flop comes K 5 2 (rainbow) trips, quality, now lets try and get them all in :), he bets - i push - he calls with KQ soooooooooted.

turn

K

:(

river 5 :) for quads and i leave the table about $100 up.

I am playing gambboooool poker and it is paying off. Think the stakes i am playing at are doing my head in and i am getting bored. The roll sits at $728.56 at the moment - it peaked at $740 a while back but i actually donked it down to $450 at one point. Some of the beats are crazy at the $10-$30 level because the players are so shit. Beatable - oh yes yes yes, but when you play ABC poker you cannot stop sick beats and the tilt monster - this is what happened to me.

Now, this is a typical hand. I get dealt AJ sooted in late position. This is the first hand of a STT, 10 seated and blinds at 10/20 - stacks 1000. SO, you don't wanna go broke with AJ sooted :).

MP leads out with an 80 bet and all fold to me - i call wanting to see the flop. SB and BB both fold. Flop comes J 4 7 rainbow and it is looking good for me. Villain bets 200 and i want to know where i stand so re-raise to 450 expecting a fold. Villain pushes - now at any other stakes i fold think QQ, KK or AA. At these stakes i call - i am trying to work out the WHY? - and Villain turns over 10 10 leaving himself 2 outs. Either he is a great player representing AA or a total fish who cannot lay down PPs. My play (the call) was poor but profitable but i hate playing shit poker.

I am going to move up sakes and lose to better players :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home